Life can take you in a whirlwind of things to do. But finding balance is where to start looking for an ordered day. There are times when work is going to ask you to stay longer, stuck in traffic, have to pick up the kids, paper for school is due, the final revision to the proposal is due that day, you forgot to pick up flowers for your loved one.
Life can seem a little hectic, but taking the time to know what you are doing can be a big help to know where you are going.
Take these few steps to ease your day:
1. Stop whatever you are doing. Stand up and Breathe.
2. Grab some water and/ or fruit
4. Smile and Breathe inward then outward.
5. Take out a smartphone, pen and paper; and write down what needs to be done. Put a star next to one or two that need to be done that day.
6. Make a plan and do them.
7. Smile. You are back on track.